I'm waiting for a deal to finalize. And it's taking WAY longer than it should.
|Heads or tails? Not sure I care....|
I'm thinking that maybe things would work out better if the deal didn't come together.
It's a little frightening to launch my business out from under an umbrella of an established company, but maybe the restrictions that this company is looking to impose are more likely to hamstring me than to encourage the growth of the company.
So, I find myself in an odd position. And one I don't find myself in very often (since I tend to have pretty strong opinions)....
I'm not sure how I want it to work out.
I'm completely torn.
I've planned and stressed over the deal.... I've worked and worked....
And now, I'm just not sure.
On the up side, since I don't know how I want it to work out, whichever way it works out will be fine with me, I think.
And that's an unusual and nice place to be.... I'm interested to see how the story progresses.
Guess it's not my plan that counts.
Just Keep Coming Back